Dear Parents and Carers,
- School Lunch Survey: The City of Edinburgh Council catering team would like your views, suggestions and ideas on school lunches. If you would like to take part in this survey, please do so via https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/foodsch21
- P5 Free School Lunches: The Scottish Government is funding universal free school meals for all P5 pupils from January 2022. Please be aware, this does not automatically extend to holiday payments or child bridging payments. If you would like to apply for these, please check if you meet the income-based eligibility criteria (as is the case for pupils in P1-P4). If anyone would like help to apply for support, please let us know.
- Enrolment for next session: it is hard to believe we are planning next session! If you have children due to start P1 or S1 in August 2022, this is for you.
- P1 for 2022- 2023: Please check you have applied for a place for P1 next session. If you have not already done so, please do so via the City of Edinburgh Council website. Places are being matched to schools and it helps us plan for next session.
- S1 for 2022- 2023: If you and your P7 child have changed address, please let us know and we shall update our records. Letters will be issued directly from the CEC regarding High School Places for S1 and the address we hold must be up to date. If you are applying for an out of catchment request, please do so directly to the City of Edinburgh Council via their website.
- Pupil Absence Messages: we have had a few messages on our answerphone which have been hard to hear. Please help us get the correct information by talking slowly and clearly. It would be helpful if you could say your child’s full name and class twice. Thank you.
- The City of Edinburgh Council are recruiting for staff in Health and Social Care. If you know of any friends or family who may be interested in this work, please encourage them to explore our current vacancies on myjobscotland
- Safe Routes to School: Thank you to all who walk or cycle to school and to those who park a safe distance from the school and walk the rest of the way. I have been asked to remind drivers, not to park next to the planters during drop off and collection. Your help in this will be appreciated.
I hope you and your families are well, if there is anything at all we can do to help, or if you have any queries, please contact us via email@example.com