The Rights Respecting School Award (RRSA) helps our pupils to grow into confident individuals and responsible citizens. By learning about their rights children also learn about the importance of respecting the rights of others.
Rights Respecters Team 2017/18
What do the Rights Respecters do?
- Promote children’s rights across the school
- Create and follow a plan to achieve the Rights Respecting Schools Award
- Lead gatherings and assemblies which have a focus on children’s rights
- Monitor the progress of promoting children’s rights
- Share the links between our Rights Respecting work, our Building Resilience programme, our ECO team’s focus and our Community Teams work in developing Global Goals.
Right of the Month January 2018