Dear Parents and Carers,
- 95% of families are successfully using Parent Pay. If you require help, or know of someone who does, please contact Mrs Ramsay.
- I was pleased to hear so many positive outcomes from Parent Consultations, if you were not able to attend, please rearrange with the class teacher.
- Well done to our Burns poetry winners, Amelia in P3C and Gracie in P7C.
- I was asked about Religious and Moral Education, I have added our Policy to the website.
- If you would like to complete the City of Edinburgh Council Parent and Carer Survey to let us know how we are doing, please do so before 02 March 2018 on https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/pacr17
- If you would like to give feedback on the Read, Write, Count bags, which were given to all P2 and P3 children at the start of the term, please do so by Tuesday 27 February at: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ReadWriteCount17.
- I am told the Community is going to hold a ‘head lice bug-busting weekend’ to try and get rid of them once and for all! Please check everyone’s hair in the family and ask friends too.
- School lunches: please let your class teacher know if anyone misses or has the wrong school lunch and they will be able to address this quickly.
- Children’s mental health week is Monday 5 – Friday 11 February. We shall continue to promote and develop our Building Resilience skills.
- This is a really good video from NSPCC on keeping children safe https://youtu.be/-lL07JOGU5o
- Families with children due to start P1 in August 2018 are asked to complete a catchment application form before the end of February, if you know of anyone who has not, please encourage them to do so.