Primary 6C is getting festive in French and German! We have been learning ‘Vive le Vent!’ which sounds very similar to our Jingle Bells! Also, we have been practising our German colours by decorating a ‘Weihnachtsbaum’ whilst singing along to traditional carols. Daniel Alvarez, the German Language Assistant, has shared his culture by telling us stories about how Germany celebrates Christmas. Although, the icing on the Christmas cake has been finishing off our Christmas cards and letters to our French penpals in Les Milles, France – which hopefully will catch the French post! We have challenged ourselves to learn different vocabulary to talk about ourselves and we hope to receive replies in the New Year!
- Head Teacher’s Blog 06/02/2020
- Head Teacher’s Blog 30/01/2020
- Head Teacher’s Blog 23/01/2020
- Head Teacher’s Blog 16/01/2020
- Head Teacher’s Blog 09/01/2020
- Head Teacher’s Blog 19/12/2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 13/12/2019
- Head Teachers Blog 28.11.19
- Our lovely school lunches today!
- Head Teacher’s Blog 21/11/2019