Primary 6C is getting festive in French and German! We have been learning ‘Vive le Vent!’ which sounds very similar to our Jingle Bells! Also, we have been practising our German colours by decorating a ‘Weihnachtsbaum’ whilst singing along to traditional carols. Daniel Alvarez, the German Language Assistant, has shared his culture by telling us stories about how Germany celebrates Christmas. Although, the icing on the Christmas cake has been finishing off our Christmas cards and letters to our French penpals in Les Milles, France – which hopefully will catch the French post! We have challenged ourselves to learn different vocabulary to talk about ourselves and we hope to receive replies in the New Year!
- Primary One Story 2019
- Primary One Induction Morning
- Scottish Primary Schools’ XC championships Kirkcaldy 2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 26/04/2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 4/04/2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 28/03/2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 21/03/2019
- Wear what you want for Save the Children!
- Skiing from Oct 2018 – March 2019
- Gibb Memorial Badminton Quaich