Dear Parents and Carers,
- City of Edinburgh are offering Conflict Resolution Courses for parents and carers of pre-teen and teenagers on Friday 12th and 19th January 2018, 9.30-11.30am at Craigmillar Library, East Neighbourhood Centre, 101 Niddrie Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH16 4DS. If you would like to book a space please email email@example.com or call 07860 736129. Participants must be able to attend both sessions.
- It is time of staff changes. Mr Martyn Wood will join us as our third Depute Headteacher on Monday 5 February.
- Mrs Borrowman is going to Hermitage Park Primary School as Acting Headteacher.
- Mrs Lesley Lamond will be Acting Depute Headteacher in Mrs Borrowman’s absence and has already visited the school this week.
- I’d like to thank the staff, parents, carers, partnership services, Cluster colleagues and the local community for the support they have given Bruntsfield Primary School this term, it is very much appreciated.
- School opens to pupils on Tuesday 9 January 2018 (Monday 8 January is an Inservice Day).
Have a very Merry Christmas everyone, a great holiday and all the very, very best for 2018.