Dear Parents/ Carers Welcome back! It has been lovely to see everyone back looking great!
After School Clubs Our After school clubs are now available to book!
Book here for your child:https://bruntsfield.org/clubs-bookings/All clubs including those who appear as ‘Join Waiting List’ are available to book.Add your child, all club places will be allocated by Fri, 25th of Aug with clubs restarting w/c 4th of Sep.
Playground Planters You’ve probably noticed our playground is now looking very colourful now that our planters are in full bloom. We would like to thank all the parents who kept them watered over the holidays – you have done a great job!
Uniform Please ensure your child is wearing our blue school colours everyday. Casual hoodies or sweatshirts should not be worn during the school day. If you don’t have a school sweatshirt, hoodie or cardigan, please let the School Office know or through our discreet e-mail address: Family@bruntsfield.edin.sch.uk
Achievements!Congratulations to Anya from P5B, who is the First Level runner-up in the Maths Week Scotland competition to design a poster for this year’s theme ‘Maths in Motion’. You can see Anya’s design, alongside all the other winners, on the Maths Week Scotland websitehttps://www.mathsweek.scot/news/maths-in-motion-poster-competition-winners
Key dates for your diary
- 12th Sept – Meet the teacher 4pm – 5.30pm
- 18th Sept – Monday holiday
- 25th Sept – Scottish Maths Week
- 11th October – P3 Show
- 13th Oct – Start of Mid-term week
- 13th Nov – Scottish Book Week
- 17th Nov – Children in Need
- 28th – 30th November – Parent Consultations (face to face)
- 13th Dec – P1 Show
- 22nd Dec – End of term
- 10th Feb – Start of Feb Mid Term week.
- 27th Feb – Start of Fairtrade Fortnight
- 28th Feb – P2 Show
- 27th March – P5 Show
- 29th March – Reports issued to parents; end of term.
- 6th and 7th May – Holiday
- 15th May – Sports Day
- 20th May – Holiday
- 22nd May – P4 Show
- 27th May – P7 Camp (Group 1)
- 28th – 30th May – Parent Consultations (face to face)
- 3rd June – P7 Camp (Group 2)
- 12th June – P7 Show
- 28th June – End of session.
Kind regards, Stephen Gilhooley