Dear Parents and Carers,
- Sharing the Learning: Lots of information on life in P1 was shared at the Teams welcome meeting yesterday. Thank you everyone in P1 for taking part.
- P6A joined the Author, Onjali Q Rauf on line to hear all about how she wrote ‘The Great (Food) Bank Heist’. Details are on the School Twitter account.
Teams: Classes will continue to do homework on Teams. Uploading assignments for teachers to mark is a skill we wish to continue.
- Covid 19 Update: There have been a few positive Covid19 cases in our school community in the last two weeks. Please help us by taking twice weekly family lateral flow tests. If any member of your household is waiting for the results of a PCR test, please keep the children at home until it comes back negative. Together we shall do all we can to stop the virus spreading.
- Health Care Plans: if your child has a medical need, we have Health Care Plans in school to help them. If your child already has one, and anything has changed, please let us know. If your child has a medical need we don’t know about, please contact us.
- Medication: If for any reason, your child is to take medication during the day, we have a form for you to complete. The medication must be in its original packaging with the child’s name and date of birth on it.
- Safe Streets: Signage has been fitted to the planters sharing the times the roads around the school are closed to vehicles (excluding residents and emergency vehicles). They are: Monday to Thursday: 8am – 10am and 2pm-4pm. Friday: 8am-10am and 11am – 1pm.
- Greeting and Christmas Cards: P7 pupils are fundraising for their P7 Year Book. One idea they had was to sell personalised Greeting or Christmas Cards. Your child will design their own personalised card, which, if you wish will be printed. Details of how to order to be sent to you. The cards will be delivered to the school and the P7s will make sure they all arrive safely with their owners. I am looking forward to seeing all the designs!
- Lost Property: to help return items to their owners, please add your child’s name and class. Adding the class helps us return items really quickly. We shall hang unclaimed items on the railings on Friday for you to collect.
- Contacting the class teacher: if you have a message or question for the class teacher, please do so via email@example.com or a note which your child can give to the teacher. (Please do not use your child’s Team account for this).
If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org