Dear Parents and Carers,
- Welcome back, I hope you have had a lovely holiday.
- This month’s Building Resilience Theme is ‘Have a Goal’. This will be introduced at Assembly and followed up in class.
- Eva in P7B has reached the next level of the 500 Words Competition with her story on Diving. It is well worth a read. Good Luck Eva.
- We asked for your views on booking the Kings Theatre for P5- P7 Pantomime in December 2019. 68 parents responded. 82.35% (56 people) want the pantomime to be booked 17.65% (12 people) don’t want the pantomime. Thank you for responding, we shall therefore book the pantomime.
- Bruntsfield Primary School is not used as a venue for voting. Our school will be open and run as normal on Thursday 23rd May 2019 (European Parliamentary Elections).
- Ramadan starts on Monday 06 May 2019. We shall support pupils and staff who are fasting during Ramadan. The children may spend the lunch time period in the GP Base when their class are in the Dining Hall or play outside if they prefer. If you have any special requests, please let the class teacher know and we shall do our best to accommodate them.
If there is anything I, or a member of my team, can do to help, please just ask.