Dear Parents and Carers,
- We have some very good sporting results to share. Innes in P6B came 1st in the Cross Country running at Inverleith Park on Friday and 1st at the Scottish Championships on Saturday. Our P6 Boys came 3rd and our P7 Girls came 5th at the Scottish Championships. Well done to all who took part.
- The Girls Netball Team won against Boroughmuir High School S1 Team 22-1!!! Their coach tells me she, “…was actually totally blown away.” Well done girls, that is quite a score!
- I was asked about behaviour: as with all learning, children develop and learn knowledge and skills in different ways and at different times. We adapt our support and put individual plans in place to meet all individual needs. Our Relationships: Positive Behaviour Policy is on our website.
- I am working with Cluster Headteachers on Thursday to plan our school improvements for 2018-2019.
- The Summer Fete is on Saturday 26 May from 11am to 2pm. Please clear your diaries, come along and join in the fun! If you would like to help with any of the stalls or activities, please let the Parent Council know. All help is very welcome!
As always, if you need any help, or want to talk to one of us, please let us know.