Dear Parents and Carers,
- Welcome to our new Facility Technician, Mr Jordon Krol.
- Building Resilience: Our final Building Resilience unit we shall working on this term is ‘Have a Goal’, very apt for our P7s as they move to High School and for all our children as they take time to enjoy the summer.
- Chess Achievements: Tristan in P5A played in the Scottish Primary National Chess Championships, these are open to the best chess players in Scotland from P1 to P7. Tristan came 7th overall. Well done Tristan!
- Scottish Opera: P6 had a wonderful time performing with Scottish Opera this afternoon. A recording of the event will be shared on their class Teams page for their parents and carers to enjoy.
- Sports Day: We are delighted to be able to hold Sports Day at the Links this year onTuesday 17th of May (reserve date: Tuesday 24th May if the weather is terrible on the 17th). Parents are invited to join us on the day. Details have been emailed to you, but as a reminder:
- P1, P2 and P3 will be at the links for a 9:30 start. It usually runs for an hour.
- P4 and P5 will start at 11am and finish at 12noon (ish).
- P6 and P7 will start at 1:15pm start, possibly having a picnic lunch at the Links beforehand (details to be confirmed).
- Recycling: The City of Edinburgh Council are bringing consistency to all our City Schools by providing new colours which link in with all the bins we have at home. This will certainly make it easier for cleaners as they move between schools. Our focus will continue to be to reduce waste and reuse. We have a lot of uncollected snack and packed lunch containers. If you are missing any, please ask your children to have a look in the lost property office.
- Active Schools Summer Camps: information has been emailed to you regarding summer camps organised by Active Schools. Further information is available at: https://www.joininedinburgh.org/sports/active-schools/holiday-activities/
As always, if there is anything we can do to help, please contact us via email@example.com