Dear Parents and Carers,
- Well done to the children who have been elected as House Captains and Vice Captains. They are going to let you know what they are planning to do this session and add it to the website when they have finalised their plans.
- I have been very impressed by the way all the children are behaving during break and lunch. They are staying in their designated playground zones with the children in their bubble. Many of them have said they like the way they have a week in each zone of the playground and feel safe doing it this way.
- We shall send a text on Tuesday 22 September to check we have your correct phone number. Due to the way the system is set up, a text will only go to one contact – the child’s MAIN contact. If you have not received it by Tuesday afternoon, please email the office with you correct number.
- We have a Parent Council Meeting on Wednesday 23 September 2020 from 7pm to 8.30pm. An invite will be sent to you next week if you would like to join us.
- If you would like to take part in a competition to design a Greetings Card and raise funds for the school, this year’s theme is Community. Children from across all year groups are invited to take part. It’s a great opportunity to be creative and have fun. The deadline for entries is Monday 28 September. All other details on how to enter can be found on the Parent Council website https://bruntsfield.org/2020/09/14/greetings-cards-competition/ (an email has been sent to you with details too).
- Schools Out After School Care Club starts on Tuesday 22 September. We have worked together to agree a plan which is safe for everyone. If you have booked a place with them, Schools Out will forward the details to you.
Do remember the Monday holiday on the 21 September. Let’s hope for sunshine, health and happiness!