P6 enjoyed an outdoor learning trip to Holyrood Park learning about the geology of Edinburgh’s volcanic past. We spotted clues in the landscape to discover our city’s origins playing games and discovering the mysterious ‘ripple rock’ which shows that Holyrood was once a beach?! P6A and B certainly had more sunny conditions whereas 6C had a marvellously muddy time! A big thank you to our parent volunteers who came along on all the different trips.
- Girls Netball Team
- P6/7 Girls Football Team
- The Value of Camp.
- 2018 – 2019 Cluster Improvement Plan
- Standard and Quality Report June 2018
- Parent Summary for Standard and Quality Improvement Plan June 2018
- Head Teacher’s Blog 21/6/18
- Head Teachers Blog-Thursday 14.6.18
- Head Teacher’s Blog 8/6/18
- P7 Camp 1 Slideshow