P6 enjoyed an outdoor learning trip to Holyrood Park learning about the geology of Edinburgh’s volcanic past. We spotted clues in the landscape to discover our city’s origins playing games and discovering the mysterious ‘ripple rock’ which shows that Holyrood was once a beach?! P6A and B certainly had more sunny conditions whereas 6C had a marvellously muddy time! A big thank you to our parent volunteers who came along on all the different trips.
- Primary One Story 2019
- Primary One Induction Morning
- Scottish Primary Schools’ XC championships Kirkcaldy 2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 26/04/2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 4/04/2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 28/03/2019
- Head Teacher’s Blog 21/03/2019
- Wear what you want for Save the Children!
- Skiing from Oct 2018 – March 2019
- Gibb Memorial Badminton Quaich