Dear Parents and Carers,
- Good to see everyone back safe and well after all the snow and even better to see the sunshine today!
- Our Badminton Team won the Scottish Schools Badminton Union Quaich at Ravenscraig Regional Sports Centre to become Primary School Scottish Champions. I am told there were some really hard matches but they ‘played as a team and won as a team’. Thanks to all the children and Ruth McCallister who organised the matches and their coach Michael Louden.
- Merchiston Tennis Club organise a Junior Tennis Camp from Monday 2 April to Friday 6 April. Please be aware information on all holiday clubs are sent to us, they are not organised by the school.
- Education Scotland’s Parentzone Annual Conference is in Edinburgh this year with the focus on Parental Engagement on 10th March 2018, further information available from https://www.npfs.org.uk/2017/11/annual-conference-2018/
- The children have made their selections for designs for the front playground, quotes are in process. I shall let you know when we are able to finish this.
- P7 Transition letters to Boroughmuir High School will be with P7 parents and carers shortly, please look out for them.
- P2 Hot and Cold Lands CfE Showcase has been rescheduled for Wednesday 14 March in the Stage Hall.
- P3 Pirate CfE Showcase is on Thursday 15 March in the Basement Gym.
- P7 World War II Tea Dance is on Thursday 15 March in the Stage Hall.
- Details and times for all events are shared with you via the class teachers.
As always, if you have any concerns or questions, please let us know, we are all here to help.