Dear Parents and Carers:
- Each class are discussing Internet Safety this week. Information for Parents and Carers may be found at https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safer-internet-day/2018
- I was asked about the times of bells: P1 and P2 start at 8.50am, finish at 3.15pm Monday to Thursday and 12 noon on a Friday. P3 – P7 start at 8.45am, finish at 3.20pm Monday to Thursday and 12.05pm on a Friday. This information is on our website and in Handbooks.
- Our P5 and P6 Netball Team won all 7 games at their tournament last Friday. Well done everyone! Thank you to the P7 players who helped coach the younger ones. Great team spirit everyone, well done!
- The P6 football team had a very close match against South Morningside and won 8-7. That must have been very exciting to watch!
- This website has been recommended on calming as part of mental health week: http://www.tappingsolutionfoundation.org/howdoesitwork/
- The Museum of Childhood have asked us to let you know, it is re-opening after some refurbishment.
- Dance Base are offering an Easter School for children from Mon 2nd – Fri 6th April. If you are interested in places, please see their website for details.
- This is a really useful site that has free books to download that are good for supporting learning to read: http://www.speld-sa.org.au/services/phonic-books.html
- Have a good February Break and I look forward to seeing everyone when School re-opens on Monday 19 February.