Dear Parents and Carers,
· I am pleased to say, the bells have been reset and are ringing at the correct time.
· The Eco Team are going to consider ways to replace as much plastic as possible in class, playtime and in their school lunches. They will keep us informed of their ideas and next steps.
· Scottish Book Trust are keen to have feedback from parents on the P1 Book Bags given out earlier this session. If you would like to complete the survey, please do so by Wednesday 31st January at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6QXHRCS
· Dance Division are holding dance camps throughout all of the school holidays. Classes are £72 for the week and £17 for the day, 9.30-3.30pm, in The Crags Centre Dance Studio. Further information available from www.dancedivision.org.uk , by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Emma on : 07594287716.
· Please remind your child to collect their packed lunch box, water bottles and lost property. Having their class written on everything has helped us return items quickly.
· If you would like to help with the Community Litter Clean Up on Sunday 21 January from 2- 3pm, please meet at Lower Viewforth, opposite the new Boroughmuir High School.
· As always, at this time of year, please make sure all children remember their gloves, hats and scarves during the winter weather.
If you have an questions, queries or concerns, please let us know, we are all here to help.