Dear Parents and Carers,
Hard to believe the October Break has arrived already!
- We shall remind all children about ‘Stranger Danger’ after the holidays, this works best if it is discussed at home too.
- Please make sure all children have a warm coat as the winter approaches (with names on please).
- Over 590 children came to school on time every day, unfortunately the number of late arrivals crept up to 28 per day towards the end of this term, please leave in plenty of time to arrive safely for 8.45am P3-P7 and 8.50am for P1 and P2.
- I have been told two scooters have gone missing from the bike sheds, please do not leave them there overnight. It would be good to have a name and class on them, just in case they have gone home with the wrong owner.
- Reading Books: we have a high number of reading books which are not returned, if you have any hiding in corners in the house, please hand them back, we shall be pleased to see them! I am told 30 skipping ropes have found new homes this term too…if you find any of them, please send them in.
- You will be delighted to hear over £2000 was raised from the Art Auction on show at Parent Consultation Meetings. The art is packaged, labelled and ready for collection, either directly from Amanda or from our school office. Thank you to Amanda Crawford and her team for leading this.
- Our P3 Harvest Service was a joy to watch and the food donations were very much appreciated by ‘Social Bite’. Thank you everyone for supporting this charity.
- I’ll take this chance to wish you all a lovely October Break. Have fun, keep safe and School starts on Tuesday 24 October for pupils.