Hello everyone, I hope you are well.
- If you were unable to attend Parent Consultations this week, please make an appointment with your class teacher, s/he will be happy to help (dates and times for P2B to follow).
- Diary Date: Class photos: Wednesday 07 and Thursday 08 March 2018.
- The Open Day for parents and carers of catchment children starting P1 in 2018-2019 is on Thursday 02 November 2017 (9.15-10.15am and 1.45-2.45pm).
- Each year we work in partnership with universities in Edinburgh. This year, 4th year Graphic Design students will work with teachers to plan exciting workshops for P5-P7 classes. Details to follow.
- We are updating our website next week. We shall keep a section for Camp and my ‘Blog’ following positive feedback, as well as updating dates, web links etc.
- Health and Safety Update: The lighting engineers have checked all the light fittings on our stage and all are secure and safe.
- If you would like to take part in the National Improvement Framework survey, please follow the link: https://response.questback.com/scottishgovernment/mwaxxjjbnu . The survey will run until 16 October.
- Our School Administrator will send you a paper copy of your child’s emergency contacts, address, phone number etc in a sealed envelope, along with a covering letter. Please make any changes, return them to us and we shall update our records. Please check school bags for them!
- Thank you for supporting the Parent Council Art Auction this week. There is still time to bid on beautiful canvas created by children and parents as well as original artwork by two Scottish artists: John Byrne and Donald Provan. All monies raised go to our Primrose Fund which supports vulnerable children. Please visit jumblebee.co.uk/greenslategallery for further information.
Have a lovely weekend, it has been a busy week!